Apraxia {No Prep}

Working with kiddos with Childhood Apraxia of Speech can be challenging and yet so rewarding.  I have also found it is pretty difficult to find materials for apraxia that don't cost an arm and a leg.  Since I don't have an extra arm or leg to spare ; )  I have been slowly putting these things together and finally put them all into a new packet.  This packet practices production of vowel sounds and different syllable structures (CV, VC, CVC, CVCV). 

I had a sweet kiddo yesterday who LOVED the "Don't Wake the Monster" game with the printable picture cards. She loved it so much, I am working on making the game for other articulation sounds too, coming soon! She asked to take it home and play it with her mom (hello homework!). Check it out by clicking on the picture below.

No comments

Post a Comment